Introduction To Software Testing
- Software Testing Overview, Testing Types
- SDLC, Agile Methodology and STLC
- Test Management and Defect Tracking Tools
- Designing market standard test plans and test cases from scratch
- Test Execution, Traceability matrix, Reviews and Status reporting.
- Web Automation: Cypress, Katalon, Selenium WebDriver with Java, Maven/TestNG/XUnit
- Automation testing frameworks and models: Page-Object, Data-driven, Hybrid and Cucumber
- Automation Test Configuration (CI CD) and Scheduling with Jenkins, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Azure etc
Performance & API Testing
- Performance Testing using JMeter or Locust
- Distributed Performance testing concepts with Redline13/Blazemeter/Blackfire.io
- API Testing with JMeter, Postman/SoapUI, Swagger
- Introduction to API Test Automation with REST Assured and Java
- Quality Certain Academy helps organizations equip their Testers with the relevant concepts, strategies, test methods, processes and skills needed to effectively test increasingly complex software applications and be well equipped with the current testing tools and trends.